|UUCP-Over-TCP: Document Collection Change Log|
Configuring UUCP-over-TCP: A Practical, Skeletal "How To" Copyright (C) 1999-2004 James S. Seymour
This information is free; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This work is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You may have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. An on-line copy of the GNU General Public License can be found here.
Oct 12, 1999
Oct 4, 1999 (as best I recall)
- Began documenting changes to the document collection via this ChangeLog page and added link to main page.
- Fixed typographical error in "UUCP-Over-TCP" titles and headings on all pages.
- Added note about machine names to Notes section of main page.
- Clarified note about /etc/uucp/oldconfig in Notes section on main page.
- Added Reliability section and renamed Testing page to Testing & Reliability.
May 31, 2001
- Slightly re-structured main page for better readability.
- Clarified and expanded Assumptions, Introduction and Notes sections on main page.
- Added Abuse section and renamed Security page to Security and Abuse Issues.
- Added note about Configuring UUCP over TCP/IP with the TCP socket interface perhaps now a dead link.
June 2, 2001
- Added link to Postfix FAQ: Using UUCP as the default transport to References section on main/index page.
June 8, 2001
- Added link to SSL-encrypted uucp-over-tcp using stunnel to References section on main/index page. Removed dead link to Configuring UUCP over TCP/IP with the TCP socket interface.
- Added link to Setting up UUCP over SSH to References section on main/index page.
|Comments or Questions?||Created: 12 Oct, 1999 / Last updated: 8 Jun, 2001|